Friday, November 27, 2009

What is Disneyland for Missionaries

Dear Family,

What a fun 5 days! I really don't have much to tell you about because I just emailed. Thursday and Friday were missionary days...a.k.a. we taught a bunch of people and did some finding work. Saturday we got to go to Stockholm for stake conference and the first thing we did was visit the temple!!! We were so excited. I love the Stockholm temple. It's so pretty. We got to do initiatories and a session and it was fantastic! I wish I had pictures...but we forgot. After the temple we got to go have dinner with Sister Lindberg's family (really weird to call old companions by their real names...Gabbi..there that wasn't so hard.)! they live in the same town as the temple, Västerhaninge. It was so good to see her! I got to meet her whole family and we just had a blast with them. After dinner, we went into stockholm and looked around there and then we got to go see the musical again. Yes, it was like the 3rd time...but we were in Stockholm and had nothing better to do. And it was just as good as before. Better because I could understand Swedish this time around. After the musical we got totally lost trying to find the sisters' apartment...but we were able to find them and spent the night with them. It was so good to see Sister Wood again! Major flashbacks to the MTC...but so fun! On Sunday we had stake conference and it was wonderful. Then we came home last night and slept. We were so sleep deprived! Imagine a sleep deprived missionary! What a novelty. Sorry I don't have much else to say. The most exciting thing for us was getting to go to the temple. It felt so good a refreshing! And I love the spirit there. I know that it is the house of God! I love you all and miss you! Have a good week!

Love,
Sister Coleman

1 comment:

Brad's Mom said...

Her "Disneyland" wins!!!