Dear Family,
First of all I found out that I'm moving. I'm so sad! I love Göteborg, but it's really time for me to move. I'm going to a city in the Stockholm zone called Örebro. My new companion will be Sister Lunden. She's from Finland. She was also Sister Cherrington's MTC companion. Sissela's baptism was so beautiful! She insisted on planning everything so all we had to do was fill the font. We had to clean it first because it was nasty. Our friend Rich from the ward baptized her and she was just glowing! she was so ready. I'm kinda sad I don't get to be here to see her progress. Our ward mission leader confirmed her on Sunday. I just cried through the whole meeting. The Spirit was so strong! We had a girls night with her last night and made pizza and just talked and it was so wonderful to see the change in her. She's a member now! I guess I really don't have mery much more news for you. We were supposed to teach a bunch of people last week, but they all cancelled on us. That was no fun.The rest of today will be spent packing and saying goodbye. ugh. I won't cry though! I hope everything is ok. I love you all!
Love,
Syster Coleman
No comments:
Post a Comment