Greetings from Örebro! It's been a crazy few days here. I can't believe how fast they've gone by! We've sure been working hard. Not that I wasn't working hard before, but we do so much more! We have so many people to teach and we keep finding more! We saw a few miracles on Saturday. The best was meeting Paquita. We had gone to teach an investigator who lives in town (which is like a 30 min bike ride away...ugh!) and when we got to his building, we had the door code wrong! So we were trying to figure out what to do and this car with a couple of african ladies drives up and they start unloading a bunch of stuff...and they were going into the same building! So we asked if they could help them and they said yes. Turns out that one of them was our investigator's girlfriend who had just moved in with him! Her name's Paquita and she's amazing! We got to teach her the first lesson and it was great. The Spirit was very strong and we even got a return appointment. In other news, we ride bikes. I'm not very good at it. I'm also a little sore (ok a lot sore) and may have run into a wall the other day...maybe. That's embarassing. Anyhoo, the ward discovered that I sing. that secret didn't last long. I got asked to sing last minute on Sunday and then we went to the investigator class and the ward mission leader goes "I would like Sister Coleman to sing our opening hymn." Oj! What next? Sister Lunden is wonderful We speak a ton of Swedish... like 24/7...except when I'm insanely tired. The I speak English and she speaks Swedish. She work really hard and she's a great missionary. This morning we were planning a lesson we have tonight and she goes "Hey maybe you could sing for them..." I laughed. Seriously, I've opened up a can of worms. I should've been good at like swimming...I can't do that here and no one calls you Saturday night to swim in church. I hope everything is going well. Dad I'm glad to hear about the insurance test...which I had no idea about before...but congratulations! Sarah, I can't believe you broke 25!!!! I'm so proud of you! And jealous! You're so talented. Keep up the good work. I hope everyone's feeling better now. I pray for you're health every night! Love you all!
Love,
Syster Coleman


allå alla!
1 comment:
So when is the "we don't live together" lesson. She is so cute and happy. I love it!!!
Post a Comment