Dear Family,
Life in Örebro is crazy. We've been so busy and it's wonderful!!! Don't have much to report about our week. We taught a lot of people, including Paquita and her boyfriend, Bertin. We taught them about the Plan of Salvation and it was wonderful. The Spirit was so strong and I really think Paquita could join the Church sometime soon.They're the cutest couple. Last night we were out tracting and we met this adorable 18 year old girl. We got to teach her about the Restoration and it went great! She's so open and willing to learn! the problem is that she just moved away from home...and in with her boyfriend. Another semi-exciting event: we fixed my bike so the chain doesn't fall off anymore. Whoo hoo. Ok now the BIG news: We got to see an original musical put on by members from Göteborg and Stockholm stakes. One of the ladies in the ward wrote it and a bunch of my friends from Göteborg came up because they were in it. It was super fun and cheesy and had a great message. Mom, I so wish you could've been there to enjoy it with me. ...But like I said it had a wonderful message. It was called Följ din stjärna which means "follow your star." I'd give you a summary, but it'd take way too long...I'll just say it's about 2 girls who found the church and followed their stars. It starts with this mother telling her daughter about how the 3 wise men followed the star of Bethlehem and found Christ. In the end, everyone finds their Bethlehem and lives happily ever after. It was good. We got to see it twice because we had investigators there so the 2nd time we could quote it and sing along. And take a video of our favorite part. We were like the only ones who laughed but it really was insanely funny! We've watched the video like 10 times since Sunday...sometimes I miss TV. BTW thanks for the Office update mom. I was concerned that there might not be more! And tell Mollie and Mike congratulations on their ADORABLE baby! I saw the blog and he's a cutie! I'm hope everyone's feeling better. And John, good job yesterday! I'm so rpoud of you. Just think...next 20th ward Primary Program I'll get to see! Sarah, I can't believe how fast you can swim!!!!! 24 was like a dream for me. You're my idol! Not really. We shouldn't worship idols. Joe, I hope you had a good time on your campout. It sounds like it was super fun. I can't believe you're 12! That's so weird. Ooh one more funny story. Yesterday our Relief Society lesson was given by a lady in the stake. She called on me to read a scripture, but she didn't have her glasses on so she couldn't see my nametag (that thing comes in handy most of the time...). So then she goes, "Sister...eh...Cole...slaw? Can you read for us?" Oh I laughed so hard! Mom, I really AM your daughter! Now wherever I go I can say I'm Syster Coleslaw, daugher of Mrs. Coleslaw. Isn't it wonderful?I love you and miss you all. This work is so wonderful and important. I know that this Church is TRUE!! Heavenly father loves us and wants to bless us. He does hear our prayers. PRAYER ALWAYS WORKS!! I love you!!!
Love,
Syster Coleman
1 comment:
I hope she got BBQ Sandwich for a lesson handout. I love that systa coleslaw!!!
Post a Comment