Dear Family,
We're so excited for this week because Sissela's baptism is on Saturday! I still can't believe it. We've been teaching her for so long and she's come so far. I can't believe the change I've seen in her. She just glows. It's going to be such a special baptism! She's planned the whole thing herself and I can't wait for it. Baptisms make time go by so fast! This week is going to fly. Transfers are next week so I'll be emailing on Wednesday. We have no idea where we'll end up, but I'm feeling like I'm leaving Göteborg. It's not a good feeling, but I guess that's a mission. Elder Rosevear told me that a mission is just one long series of goodbyes. That was a depressing thought, but it's very true! We finally got to see Charity again. We haven't seen her in like 2 weeks and she hasn't been to church in longer. She came to church yesterday and saisd that she still wants to get baptized but we need to move it back a while. We've also been teaching sweet Mojgan. She's from Iraq and is just adorable and has so much faith! The only problem is that she's been taught a ton of false doctrine in all of her seeking and she doesn't quite know where the truth is. I just keep praying that she'll find it! We also got a special treat this week. We got to go to our very Catholic investigator's bible study on Wednesday night. His name is Josef and he invited us to his bible study a few weeks ago. He's the sweetest boy. He's 17 and would be such a good member of the church! We can't really get very far with him because he's so devoted and not willing to learn anymore, but we had a lovely evening on Wednesday. There were 5 teenage boys and 2 priests...we took a member with us and it was great. We just got to introduce our church and talk about what we believe. The Spirit was very strong and there was no bashing. Afterward they invited us to pray and then invited us to stay for their evening prayer. It was very cool. In other news, I made bread. Yes, you read right. I made bread. One of the ward members gave us a really simple Swedish bread recipe and it's really good. I was very proud of myself! It's pretty good if I do say so myself! We were also very happy yesterday because we had 4! investigators come to church. Missionary work is so fun! I love you and miss you all!
Love,
Sister Coleman
No comments:
Post a Comment