I am officially done with my greenie transfer. That means that the ward can't call me Sister Greenie anymore. It's really weird not to have Sister Goates around. I miss her a lot, but I love my companions. Sister Cherrington is wonderful. She's from Idaho and she's got a beautiful voice. Sister Lindberg is just adorable. She's 19 and from a suburb of Stockholm called Västerhaninge. We get along really well. Being in a treesome makes it a little awkward proselyting and stuff and our little apartment's really crowded, but it's super fun. I really don't have a lot to tell you cause I just emailed last Thursday and not much has happened since then. Oh except Tommy got the Aaronic Priesthood! And I spoke in church yesterday. I was so nervous and my hands were shaking and I was in like a panic trying to get the talk written. I hate giving talks. Especially when they're not in English. I'm just glad it's over. I don't need more stress. Mom, I have a question. What's with John's blue moustache? And what is Sarah doing in that picture? And you all look so brown! I've never been this pale in my life. If I were any whiter, I'd glow in the dark. I do have a nice tanline from my missionary mary janes...and the collar of my shirt. Ugh. Sorry this is short. And boring. I miss you and love you all! Have a good week. Maybe next week will be more exciting. Love you!
Love,
Sister Coleman
Saying Goodbye to Sister Goates at the train station
Sister Coleman and Sister Goates and Tommy
The plan of Salvation
No comments:
Post a Comment