Friday, February 13, 2009

I ♥...


So tomorrow is Valentine's day and naturally I've been thinking about the people I love. My parents are the top of that list, of course. My brothers and sister are up there too (John said he'd be my valentine and go on a date with me). My sweet cousin, Emily is next, followed closely by all of my other friends. There are so many important people in my life! I love other things too:

I love Disneyland. I haven't been in so long I think it's starting to question my devotion. I'll shout it out so there are no doubts (haha that rhymes!) I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!

I love singing. I haven't gotten to do very much of it since I haven't been in school, but it is still my one true love.

I love opera. Seriously, nothing makes me feel like a good aria does. My favorite singers are Anna Netrebko (even if you don't like opera, listen to her. She's amazing!), Rolando Villazon and, of course, Luciano Pavarotti (may he rest in peace). I'm getting chills just thinking about it!

And last, but certainly not least...

I love The Office! I love it! I cried when Jim and Pam didn't get together at the end of season 2. I have to sometimes put my head in my hands when Michael or Dwight speak. I cried when Jim asked Pam out, when he proposed and when he told her dad what she meant to him a few episodes ago. I'm tearing up a little now! Also, I love High School Musical 3. It's coming out next Tuesday and I might have a party. I've decided that HSM3 is like a Disneyland patch for sad decrepit people like me whose season passes have expired and they haven't been since July (SOB!). All I need is a little HSM3 and it buoys my spirits right up!

No comments: