Ok so apparently, the non-farewell/open house schedule is a little confusing. I understand. It confuses me too. Anyway, I decided that I would post a few events here just in case. That way if you show up at the wrong meeting, you'll have only yourself to blame for not checking the schedule ;). J/K! I'll still tell you in person if you're morally opposed to receiving your info from a blog. Anyway, here it is:
Sunday, Feb. 15 1:00 p.m.: Talk in Mesa 54th Ward (my singles ward). This will be at the Maricopa North Stake Center, located on Date, between Country Club and Alma School in Mesa.
Sunday, Feb. 22 11:00 a.m.: Talk in Mesa 20th Ward (family ward). This is at the Westwood building, located on N. Westwoon St., just north of 8th St. in Mesa.
Sunday, Mar. 8 6:00 p.m.: Open House at the Colemans'. Come for punch and cookies and to say goodbye before I'm off to Sweden!
Tuesday, March 10: I'M LEAVING!!!!!
So there it is. Hope that clears up some confusion and I hope you can make it...or not if you don't want to. I'll try to understand! Anyway, I'm out. Till next time!
2 comments:
Sheesh! They're having you talk TWICE before leaving on your mission. Haha! I guess they're just getting you prepared.
We probably won't make it to either farewell talk, but definately want to wish you the best of luck in Sweden. You are a wonderful lady and will be a great representative of our Savior and His Gospel. I'm so excited for you.
Good Luck! We'll keep you in our prayers. :)
Hooray! I'll be in town Feb. 22nd (surprise surprise) I'm always in Mesa. So I'll be there!
Post a Comment