Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chester the...Photographer?!

So I got my mission photos taken last Monday. Nothing special. And sorry I don't have any to post, but they're kind of expensive! Anyway, the photographer was this creepy leery balding guy (who I'm pretty sure is the owner of the joint). And by creepy, I mean CREEPY! He kept saying things like, "Oh that suit fits you so well!" and, "What gorgeous lips!" and, "Wow the missionaries are never this pretty...but they're all guys." Seriously, if he told me how good my suit looked one more time (and really it doesn't look that great...I feel old in it!) I was gonna vomit and then walk out...and maybe call the cops too. Isn't there like a hotline where you can report nasty Chesters? Anyway, I went to pick up the pic for the mandatory missionary plaque and guess who was at the counter! That's right, photo creep! Today it was, "Oh your hair looks great!" and, "You're so photogenic!" Maybe I'd believe him if my hair actually looked like I washed it this morning, which I didn't...or if I wasn't half-blinking in the picture. I kept trying to leave, but he kept trying to talk to me! UGH! UGH UGH UGH! I'm sooooooo glad my mom went with me to the photo session. Although I'm kinda wishing I would've taken my dad. He's kinda scary. Especially when it comes to creepy middle-aged photographers ogling his twenty-something-prospective-missionary-daughter....something to think about.

Just FYI, the date for my open house has changed. It's now on March 8 at 6:00 p.m. So if you're planning on coming over this Sunday, DON'T! There's no party...But you can come to visit! We like company. There just won't be any cookies!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

At least nasty Chester gave you a story to blog about, and you don't have to see him ever again.

Oh, and I wouldn't say your dad is scary. How about intimidating? But, yeah, he would've kept Mr. Chester quiet.

Photography By Jo said...

Oh Wow. That would not be fun.