Sunday, November 23, 2008

Surprise!

Some random things...

I was teaching lessons yesterday and doing a trial lesson with a new voice student. She was standing next to the piano and I looked up to tell her something when I saw a movement behind her head. Whatever I was going to tell her flew out of my head as I realized that that movement was a big ol' COCKROACH crawling down the wall of my studio! EEK! I proceeded to freak out and she squished the nasty creature. She probably thinks I'm a freak, but she's still coming back next week so I must have done something right!

Mom, Sarah and I went and saw TWILIGHT on Friday night after my show. We loved every bit of it...almost. We had issues with this:

Yes, this weird looking vampire (i can't even say boy cause he's so freaky looking!) is none other than Jasper Hale. And he makes this face the whole movie (maybe he really is constipated). Doesn't even have any lines, just stands there looking like this. Seriously every time he came onscreen the entire theater would just laugh. I'm still laughing...and crying cause this totally ruins the image of amazingly hot Jasper that I have in my head...Also, what's with the hair?! he looks like he had an accident with a curling iron...and a straightening iron...AND a blow dryer...

I'm doing a show at ASU right now and it's really fun. Except for the part where my costume chokes me because the neck is really high and the back is so heavy that it gets pulled back. The whole (hehe...I can't type...just wrote a totally different word that changes the entire meaning or the story...) dress is black and really cute. But I feel like I'm going to a funeral in 1910. I even have a little veil.

My iPod broke and I've been going crazy! I don't have a CD player, otherwise I'd be a lot less unhappy. I just have a little speaker for my iPod...and my computer that has crappy speakers. MUST...HAVE...IPOD...BRAIN......NEEDS........MUSIC!
The Office is freaking AMAZING this season. Seriously, if you're not watching it you should be. That is all. Till next time!

4 comments:

mollie said...

I heart Jim and Pam. And red shag carpet. That's too bad about Jasper. I'll have to go see the movie.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

No seriously...what was with Jasper? Sierra loved him! She thought he was ATTRACTIVE! WTF? Whatever. Edward had my attention the entire time.

elise said...

jonna loved him too! i don't get it...

Anonymous said...

Hey elizabeth this is mckenzie, im natalies sister (jeff wife) me and u and whit went swimming! anyways i didnt get what was with jasper either