Monday, November 24, 2008

I Should be in Bed, But...

This one's for you Mandy! I've never been tagegd before. And apparently I can't spell tagged...Give me a break it's late! so six things about me...Hmm...OK here goes!

1. I love, love, LOVE Disneyland. I wanted to go for my birthday this past year, but couldn't cause i don't got no money and I cried when I saw a commercial about Miley Cyrus spending her birthday there. Seriously. I also cried on November 15 when my season pass expired. I'm even tearing up a little right now.

2. Despite my blatant misspelling of tagged up there, my biggest pet peeve is grown ups who can't spell. And I'm not just talking little typos here and there. I mean like people who can't spell "tomorrow" or "February." Seriously, by the time you graduate high school, you should know how to spell words like that!

3. Pink is my favoritest color in the entire world! I have like 5 pairs of pink shoes, even my backpack is pink. I'm really a 6-year-old at heart (see #1 for more proof).

4. I love performing. When I'm on stage, I feel like I'm home. I love doing musicals and operas. I love every bit of the performance process from rehearsals to set design to costumes to the adrenaline rush I get at performances. This is what makes all the hard work I'm doing at school worth it!

5. I sing all the time. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it! Sarah and I were at the mall once and after a while she said to me, "Liz SHUT UP!" I was slightly wounded and asked her what and she goes, "You were singing so loud!" Oops. My family is so great to put up with my absolute soprano-ness.

6. I'm going to freakin' Sweden! I can't wait to go on my mission. I leave March 11. I'm excited and nervous and happy and terrified all at the same time. I wish March would hurry up!

So there it is! And I gotta tell ya it was super hard to come up with these, especially since I have Cool Runnings on in the background...I now tag...Tiffany, Lyndsey, Lauren, Natalie P., Trisha, and Lisa. Have fun!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

We are twins. I am obsessed with Disneyland. And pink. And Edward.

Mandy said...

You're the best! I totally love all of those things about you!

Brea said...

You are just awesome! haha... how in the world are you? I ran accross your bolg and I am so glad I did.

Nancy Face said...

Disneyland is my mostest favoritest place on earth...and I'm taking my family there with me for my burp-day in Febuary! Squee!!! :D

Nancy Face said...

I misspelled February on purpose...just to be annoying, tee hee! ;)