I just finished doing my last show at ASU before leaving on my mission. It's called Don Pasquale and it was amazingly fun. I wish I had more pictures, but I couldn't find my camera for like a whole weekend so...I played a servant and if you're wondering why my costume is different from the other girls' it's because my character was supposed to be like the housekeeper...I always get the matronly roles! I know...we're weird. But it sure was fun!
So CUTE! Again, I have to tell you that I am thrilled that you are using you vocal talents. I am just stunned and excited that you are in an Opera. An Opera!! That is Crazy exciting. Congrats on your cool role. And good luck with your mission prep. :)
3 comments:
Thats' so exciting you are going to sweeden! How cfun!
You look sooooo fabulous!
So CUTE! Again, I have to tell you that I am thrilled that you are using you vocal talents. I am just stunned and excited that you are in an Opera. An Opera!! That is Crazy exciting. Congrats on your cool role. And good luck with your mission prep. :)
Post a Comment