Disneyland; Last Christmas we all got season passes. It was like the best Christmas present EVER! Colemans love Disneyland and we used our passes as much as we could.

Shows; I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in two show at school last year. In the fall, I was a customer in the musical, She Loves Me and in the spring I was a soldier in the opera, Julius Ceasar. Yes, I was actually a Roman soldier. I also discovered that I am slightly more capable of playing a man than I thought I was. I guess that's a good thing considering I'll probably be playing a man on many other occasions in my career...
Jr. Recital; I gave my junior recital in March of this year and it went really well. I was a little scared to give my first solo recital, but it went off without a hitch and I had a blast! I'm loving school and I've learned so much from my voice teacher. It's so great to have experiences that let you know that you're doing the right thing with your life.
Mission; Going on a mission was the biggest decision I've ever made! I hadn't even thought about going before this summer, but when the Lord wants you to do something,he lets you know in a big way. I'm so glad to have the gospel in my life. I'm very excited to serve in Sweden and to share the gospel with the people there.
I'm grateful for my friends. I have the greatest friends! We've had so many great times. From Disneyland to the movies to institute dances...I love my friends!

I'm grateful for my family. My mom is my bestest friend in the entire world and I'm so thankful to her for being supportive of everything I do whether it's a swim meet, a recital or a 3 hour opera that I'm only in the last 5 minutes of, she's always there.

1 comment:
WOW! I just found you're blog and LOVE the update. I'm so excited that you are going on a mission. And Sweden! You are going to have the best time ever! And I'm so happy that you have been going to school for your Voice. You have such a wonderful voice. I'm so excited that you are really developing that marvelous talent!!!
Post a Comment