Thursday, October 30, 2008

And the Winner Is....

DARRYL REYNOLDS!

Are you ready for this? I've been called to serve in the Sweden Stockholm Mission. I report March 11, 2009. I'll be speaking Swedish, obviously and I can barely contain my excitement!

11 comments:

mollie said...

Hooray! That's probably about the coolest mission call ever! You'll be amazing! I'm so excited for you.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is so awesome! I am so excited for you!

Colette Goodman said...

Congrats! That is wonderful. You will be great.
You and Jake will be coming home the same time. Maybe you can meet in England and come home together.

elise said...

that's what i want to do! i don't think it'll work though...

Marie said...

Hooray for Sister Coleman! That's you not your mom. It felt weird for people to call me Sister Fort - cuz that was my mom's name - you know what I mean. Anyhow so excited for you. I guessed Spain that's kinda close to Sweden isn't it. You will be awesome.

Jessica said...

CONGRATS! Sweeden is GORGEOUS. I went there two years ago and LOVED it. You are going to LOVE it there too.

Good luck on learning the language.

Natalie said...

Congrats, I'm so excited for you! You will be an amazing missionary!

marcie said...

WOW!! yay thats awsome you're going to be a great missionary I'm so happy for you :)

The Jones Fam said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sweden! I hope you come back with a cool Swedish accent! I can't believe your going on mission! So the thoughts that went through my head when I heard this....remember when I would babysit you guys and read books to you? You would always choose the really long, wordy ones, so I would try to skip pages. You would always catch me and make me go back! Are 3-year-olds suppose to be that smart? BTW, Aunt Colleen, I promise I worked hard for the money! And the other memory was right after Sarah was born and my mom, Colette and I came over to see her. Colette brought you a bunch of "hand-me-down" clothes that she had picked out herself. Pretty soon you came out of the bedroom in a leotard and tutu that was way too small, cause your undies were hanging out the bottom and asked your mom when you could start taking dance classes. Okay way too long and random, but congrats Elizabeth! I am so excited for you and love you!!
Nat

Rachel said...

Hey Elise congratulations!

Anonymous said...

that's AMAZING!!! my friend jody served in sweden like 7 years ago and she still talks about how much she loved it there.

i think that is a perfect match for you :)