John and I went out for ice cream. He really enjoyed it. We went to Tempe Marketplace and got Cold Stone and then we ate it by the fountain. John loved watching the colors change in the water. When we were getting ready to leave, he turns to me and says "Lizbef (That's 'John' for Elisabeth), I love it here. It's so nice." I had to cry a little bit because he was so cute!Thursday, June 26, 2008
yay!
Yay for finally figuring out the background! I realize that it's kind of hit or miss with all the customizing fun-ness so I'll just keep it this way for a while! Nothing really exciting happened at the pool today, although the amazing story of Balloon Girl and her fabulous fake floaties has become the running joke around the lifeguard office. Too bad I didn't have my camera with me! That would've been a great picture! On that note, I am happy to announce that I have learned the name of almost ever pool rat Carson houses. Whoopee! It's a challenge that every lifeguard attempts to meet and I am very excited to have this honor. Anyway, other than the pool, all my time is spent hanging out with John. I've been taking pictures to document our good times together.
John and I went out for ice cream. He really enjoyed it. We went to Tempe Marketplace and got Cold Stone and then we ate it by the fountain. John loved watching the colors change in the water. When we were getting ready to leave, he turns to me and says "Lizbef (That's 'John' for Elisabeth), I love it here. It's so nice." I had to cry a little bit because he was so cute!
John and I went out for ice cream. He really enjoyed it. We went to Tempe Marketplace and got Cold Stone and then we ate it by the fountain. John loved watching the colors change in the water. When we were getting ready to leave, he turns to me and says "Lizbef (That's 'John' for Elisabeth), I love it here. It's so nice." I had to cry a little bit because he was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awww cute your little brother is adorable. What a great big sister! I'm excited to hear you're gonna go on a mission! Good for you! I have a lot of girl-friends who are/have going/gone on missions and I think it's just wonderful. I'm excited that you have a blog- I didn't even know it!
Yea blogger cooperated! Your background is cute and it was fun seeing you tonight. Sorry my tour was kinda messy, stupid post vacation rubble!
you work at the carson pool????!?!?! i worked at carson JH all last year! i bet you see like 50% of my students all of the time :) take good care of them for me; they're like my babies!
Post a Comment