Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BIG News!

Alright, everyone. Here goes. I was going to wait to tell everybody my great news, but I can't hold out anymore. I'm just too excited! Well, here it is...(drum roll, please) As some of you may or may not know, I have decided to serve a mission for the LDS Church. I know right! At this point, I'm hoping to be able to leave at the end of May. I'm so excited and I'll be sure to keep you all updated along the way.

Anyway, I have more Carson craziness for y'all (yes, I said y'all...).

Only at Carson...
1. do you get people swimming in their underwear.
2. does one of your patrons come wearing a house-arrest anklet.
3. does a woman walk into the men's bathroom and come out and say, "I think that's the wrong bathroom."
4. does a girl use two tied-together balloons for floaties (we made fun of this one a lot...).
5. do you find a gatorade bottle full of something clear that definitely isn't water...


Also, more exciting news I had my first rescue today! Yes, 6 years of lifeguarding has finally paid off. I know, big week for me...

Also, I have a question: my blog is supposed to look like this:


my problem is that when I try to enter it, it doesn't fill up the entire page...Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Emily said...

make sure you are uploading the file as 1MG in photobucket. :)

And yay! I'm so glad you told everyone! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

marcie said...

you're joking about the balloons right?? that's hilarious! and congrats about the mission i'm so excited for you :)

elise said...

yeah, still doesn't work...

{jennifer} said...

Congrats!!!!! I am so excited for you, it will be so much fun! Oh and I am laughing at the Carson list! The balloons are hilarious and very creative! Um, on the blog did you do the measurements exactly what they are supposed to be? I have decided that blogger just does whatever it wants to? Dumb I know!

Brad's Mom said...

Excellent!!!! Your grandma will be soooo proud. You will be a great missionary and I am excited for you.