Sunday, June 29, 2008
Wall-e and other fun stuff...
So, Friday night, my lovely cousin and I decided to go see Wall-e. It was fabulous! I love Pixar movies! Anyway, we got to the theater pretty early and found some great seats. Well Emily decided to make a bathroom run before the movie started and while she was gone this boy came and sat in the seat next to her. a few minutes later, I looked over and happened to see this kid leaning over to take a drink out of Emily's cup. So I looked at him and said, "That's not yours!" Reminds me of the other day at the pool (yes, everything comes back to the pool...). I usually take a water bottle up to the lifeguard stand with me when I'm outside. Well as I was up there, I look down to see a fat little Latino boy reach up and take my water bottle off the stand, walk off with it and start drinking out of it! GROSS! Who does that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Is that story real? What did he say after you said that to him?
I would march him to the consession stand and make him buy me a new one! Dumb kid!!!
he didn't say anything! and neither did his parents! emily had an extra straw so we were ok...it was weird.
Gross, gross, gross. Emily is way too nice. He or his parents would have been paying for a new drink for me! Does make for a good story!
Post a Comment