Tuesday, June 3, 2008

questions...

ok so some of you (and by some i mean jennifer...) have asked me where i get my digiscrap stuff. i have to admit that i do buy some of it (shameful, i know) my favorite site is pineapple plantation. i also like scrap orchard and shabby princess. these are my faves because they have the most free crap. and we all love free crap. anyway, here's my latest addition. enjoy!

yes, those are my feet again, but i haven't taken any other pictures this summer yet...

Also,those of you who keep up with my mother's blog (colemansrock.blogspot.com--what i call the clog...long text messaging story...) have heard about her loudspeaker on her car. we love it. we call it the embarrassment mike. anyway, this morning i had mom drop me off at work because by the time i get to the pool, there is no place to park. i know, it's terrible that i'm 21 and had my mommy drop me off at work, but what can i say? anyway, she came to pick me up at 1:30 as planned. at 1:31 when i had not made it out to the car yet, i heard "elisabeth your mom is here! come out elisabeth!" so, trying to avoid the weirded out stares of my co-workers, i took the walk of shame out to our gold mormon-mobile. and that's the latest and greatest experience with the embarrassment mike.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Oh dear. That is hilarious. And yay for you being brave and putting your page up! It's way cute!

Kristen said...

I was sitting at the bank drive-thru when I heard a voice from nowhere and everywhere at the same time say, "Hello Kristen". I thought maybe my time had come. But alas, it was only your mother.

Brad's Mom said...

Love, Love, Love the new banner!! Maybe your mom could get behind a certain 80 year old that we know and help her stay in the lines:-).

{jennifer} said...

Ohhh, thanks:) I will now have to ignore my children and scope out the other 2 sites (Shabby Princess rocks)! There is no shame in buying stuff, it is still so much cheaper that going to the scrapbook store (this is how I will justify it to myself:). Cute page. The stories of the PA system are sooo funny.

MJM said...

Love the blog. I love digital stuff. It is totally addicting. I found lots of free cute paper and stuff at raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com

Thanks for the funny stories.

Mary Jo

MJM said...

http://raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/search/label/Freebies

This is the correct link for the free stuff.

Mary Jo

MJM said...

http://raspberryroaddesigns.blogspot.com/search/
label/Freebies

Okay one more time. Sorry I'm retarted.

Mary Jo