Saturday, May 31, 2008

ok...

yes, i know i changed the banner again...i have waaaay too much free time on my hands. also, i discovered digital scrapbooking which is very dangerous. i realize that i've nagged my mother to update her blog and haven't written anything on mine. summer at the pool has started and it's been a pretty smooth transition to the new pool. although, it's only been like a week and the tan lines are already out of control... i did have a little happy tear when i
drove by kino yesterday and saw that they've FINALLY started construction on it...although they've only knocked down the outer walls and the pool still there, but progress is progress!


i found my flip-flop tan very entertaining so i took a picture. believe it or not, it's even worse today. you oughta see the swim suit lines!

2 comments:

{jennifer} said...

Love the banner! Where the heck do you find all the cute kits? I can appreciate (and miss) the major tan lines. I was great friends with some cute Samoa people and after the summer of coaching and guarding I was darker than they were! I was a honorary Samoan:) Now I am just a really white girl, but I am working on this. Viva the sun!

Colette Goodman said...

Love the feet. I'm glad you got a blog. email me and I can add you to the cool people list to see our blog. colettegoodman@gmail.com