ok, so John of course won the movie battle and we ended up seeing Indiana
Jones. And he sang the theme song for six straight hours before the movie and the entire car ride home after the movie...I used to like that song...It was a pretty dang good movie...and the poor kid really was scared out of his wits at some point (I'm pretty sure it was when he climbed onto my lap and covered his ears--a sure sign that he's terrified...). But, being a Coleman male, he would not admit it. He makes me laugh! Anyway, new favorite thing--going to the movies with John!
5 comments:
twas fun!
Love the new look! where did you get your flowers?
Fun blog! I'll have to keep myself updated on your fun life.
Cute blog and I love your header! Cute flowers, um I think I might have thoses on my computer. But I have no idea when I got it from;) I bet John is a fun date to go to the movies with! Have fun in the sun at the pool. I miss those days, just mostly the awesome tan.
You changed you header again! So cute! Where'd you get this stuff?
Post a Comment