| Joe did great for his team at Jr. Lifeguard Olympics...even though our Taylor Jr. Guards came in first! Soon we'll have three Colemans working for the City! |
| We took a little staff outing to see the midnight showing of Dark Knight Rises |
| Asst. Manager Andrea and Head Guard Elise at Lifeguard Olympics |
| The sisters at LGO--I don't really know what Sarah is...something to do with Christmas...I'm a leprechaun. |
| Our staff of leprechauns at LGO. We had a blast! |
| But it wasn't as much fun as the bubble pit that we got to host for a day! |
| Seriously, the Bubble and Splash Bash was a hit! |
| Found a bunch of leftover pamphlets from the season...so we had a little fun! |
It was quite the summer to say the least. We had a great time! Be prepared for more shenanigans next summer! Until then, it's programming as usual.
P.S. Whoever it is that told those Olympic camera idiots to follow poor Jordyn Weiber around ought to be shot. Just saying. As if I weren't bugged enough already.
No comments:
Post a Comment