So a few weeks ago my voice teacher and I sat down to discuss my SENIOR RECITAL and we decided on the music! I really excited about it. It's been so good to start singing again!!! Here's what the program will look like:
Geme la tortorella from Mozart's La finta giardiniera
(A set of Swedish songs by Sibelius...haven't finalized those yet...)
Airs chantés by Poulenc
Strauss set
-Ich Schwebe
-Schlagende Hertzen
-Allerselen (a personal favorite...it's so pretty!!!)
-Ich trage meine Minne
Argento's Songs About Spring--it's a set of English songs set to poetry by E. E. Cummings
Trübe Augen from von Weber's Der Freischütz
I'm soooo excited for this recital!!! I haven't even set a date yet...maybe that should be my next order of business...
3 comments:
sounds AWESOME!!!!!
Let me know when it is, I would LOVE to come! Woot Woot!
So exciting! Looks like great music. Are you thinking fall or spring?
Post a Comment