Tuesday, January 26, 2010

JAMES IS AWSOME!

Dear Family,

JAMES GOT BAPTIZED!!! He was ready and willing and it went really well. All of the YSAs and youth came to the baptism so we had to move it into the chapel! There were so many people there! I sang "Baptism" and one of the YSAs baptized him. President Anderson gave Sister Lundén permission to come to the baptism so everything was perfect...except that I'd made cookies and there wasn't enough for everyone so there were no refreshments. We also had several investigators there and 4 elders. It was great. I was so proud of the ward because it had to be in English (luckily EVERYONE in Sweden know English like fluently) and the bishop conducted and it was fantastic! James bore his testimony and he did great! He's so converted!

On Thursday Sister Hegstrom came here and we've had a blast. It's her last transfer so I'll probably be in Örebro till about May. We're going to have an awesome transfer together. We get along really well. I'm so glad to have an American companion again! It's nice to have someone to talk to and quote movies to.

I don't actually have much more to tell you. This week was actually really stressful because of transfers and then the baptism right away and I'm glad it's over. I'm excited to work with Sister Hegstrom. She's a hard worker and a great missionary. And she's fun! Mom, thanks for the pictures. I love pictures from home! Also there's a letter in the mail for Sarah, Joe and John. Just so you know it's coming...something to look forward to!

I know that this church is true. It's amazing to see this Gospel change lives. It's the greatest blessing ever! I love Alma chapter 26 in the Book of Mormon. It's Ammon reviewing their missions and I've decided that I want to be able to say this at the end! I love you all so much!

Love,
Sister Coleman

P.S. I know this is short, but I did just email on wednesday so...Love you!

1 comment: