Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm jealous about how WARM it is there!

Dear Family,

First of all, I'm so jealous about how WARM it is there! We walked out of our apartment yesterday (at10:30 a.m....) and our bike seats were FROZEN over!!! It hasn't snowed here yet, but it did in Stockholm a few days ago. It's actually gotten a little warmer...by like 2 degrees...but still warmer! It's been super rainy (which isn't unusual for Sweden, but I'm short on news...) and windy (also not at all unusual...sorry). Ok done talking about the weather. Sarah, I'm so jealous about your youth conference! It sounds like it was an amazing experience. I cried reading it. I love that it was Book of Mormon themed! I'm totally addicted to the BofM! It's the best book ever. And it can literally help solve any problem. At least in my experience. When I'm depressed of tired or need help with an investigator I can just pull out the Book of Mormon and study for a while. Even if I don't get help with my problems right then, I still feel peace. That kind of peace can only come from reading the word of God! So point is the Book of Mormon's awesome and I'm glad you got to experience something like that. You'll have to send me pictures!

Mom, I'm so sorry you had a rough week! I almost cried when I read the beginning of your email! And I can't believe that Tyler is married! Seriously is everyone going to be married when I come home? Sarah, you got a ring yet? Joe any girlfriends? John you dating yet? Just kidding! And I agree with Jake...you should just have John's baptism next year. Except now John's all excited about it. I can actually picture the daily conversation..."Mom, what day is it today?" "It's Monday, John." "Am I getting baptized yet?" "No, John. This many more days." etc.,etc. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better. I was worried that I was getting sick earlier this week. Turns out I was just insanely tired. Go figure. A sleep deprived missionary. Big news...

I love you all. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. We just had a wonderful interview with 2 of the nicest teenage girls and I got to bear my testimony for them and remind myself of how wonderful this Gospel really is. I love this work and I love my Heavenly Father. And I love my Savior. He's my best friend.

Love,
Syster Coleman

1 comment:

Brad's Mom said...

Ok, another cry. The last line did me in.

I just love that sister sweden!!