Monday, August 24, 2009

I love this work

Dear family,

SISSELA'S GETTING BAPTIZED ON SEPTEMBER 12TH!!!!! SO IS CHARITY!!!!!! Yes, they're both getting baptized on the 12th. We're so excited that we're making cookies tonight! Other than that, it's been a pretty...AWESOME week! We had a huge slump for the past few weeks, but we saw so many miracles this week! We met this adorable girl from Iran named Mojgan. She's so sweet and willing to learn! The only problem is that she doesn't live in our area. she works here and goes to school here though so we're hoping we can still work out a way to teach her. I really wish I had more to tell you all. Have you had Grandpa's birthday party yet? I'm so glad to hear that Jake's doing better. We've been praying so hard for him! How was everybody's first real week of school? I'm glad to hear work's going well mom. the work is going really well. I love our investigators and I love, love LOVE our ward!!!!! I love this work and I know that it's the mosty important thing I can do right now. I know that this is the true Church of Jesus Christ. I love you and miss you all!

Love,
Sister Coleman

1 comment:

Brad's Mom said...

And I love cute Sister Coleman.