We all got a letter from Elisabeth today. I was going to write the highlights but all 4 letters were pretty much downers. She is suffering from an extreme case of Homesickness. Go figure we are not even all that much fun at this house. I have been really trying to sound boring. I even told her about my callus on my unpedicured feet and how our stupid cat wouldn't eat scrambled eggs. You can't get any more humdrum than that.
Here are some highlights that I have censured from the letters.
I have seen Kendall I mean Elder Clark a few times. I was gonna give him Jakes address but I didn't have it handy at the time. Jake sent me a pink pen in the package and some chocolates.
That's about all the positive stuff in all of the letters.
She could use the prayers and positive email through dear elder.com
I will write more from a happier sister next week.
Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment