OK, so my papers are officially in. Post a comment to guess where I'll be going. The person with the closest guess gets a special prize...so get your guesses in now. You can guess one place stateside and one foreign. Hopefully we'll know within the next 2 weeks. You can also guess on my mother's blog
here.
9 comments:
Italy!
Or Australia. How many times am I allowed to guess?
Stateside-Kentucky
Out of country-Canada
I would say Italy, but someone else took it. I'm so excited for you!
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
Stateside: Maryland
Foreign: Germany
I LOVE YOU!
Holland w/the tulips of course!!
SLC Tempe Square
And I want a really GOOD prize.
Yea for you!
My Guesses -
Stateside: Virginia
Foreign: New Zeland
Alexis' guess:
Idaho:)
I just posted over on your mom's blog, but I'll leave my thoughts here as well...
Salt Lake Temple Square
or
somewhere in Europe, probably Italy
I, too, posted on your Mom's blog. I said Nauvoo, so you can sing in the shows, or Brazil, on behalf of Mike (he says it's the best mission).
Ooooh this is super fun! :)
Stateside: Washington State
Foriegn: Paraguay
Can't wait! I'm so excited for you! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment