Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Desert Diva Debacle

So, I had to change the name of my blog...The story goes like this: I returned home from work on the night of Tuesday, August 5, 2008 and my mother was sitting at her computer. I logged on to mine and she informs me that, unless I want to be investigated by the police, I must change the name of my blog. Apparently on the news this evening there had been a story about a website of questionable content (and that has the same name as my blog) that was frequented by women with, shall we say...unsavory occupations...so I changed my blog name so as not to falsely incriminate myself.

Anyway, It's just business as usual at the crazy Coleman house. We spent last weekend at the Carefree Resort to celebrate the wedding of my Aunt Candace. It was a great time! We got to see the Pearsons, who I haven't seen in years! We spent some time at the amazingly posh pool and enjoyed the 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath villa that our family had rented for the weekend. Pictures will come as soon as I upload them...

The pool is FINALLY closed! I'm soooooo happy I could cry! Now I just have to get ready for school...and remember that I love to sing and that's why I'm going to school for it...I really do love to sing...

I started my mission papers last Thursday! I'm soooo excited! I turn them in October 1 and have my availability set for January 1. WOW! Until next time, it's just another day in the life of a blonde soprano.

1 comment:

{jennifer} said...

Too bad about needing to change your blog name but I love the new name! Very creative! And Hooray for your mission papers, that is so exciting!!!!!!!!!