Saturday, March 12, 2011

2 Years Ago...

So a few hours ago it hit me what today was. Exactly 2 years ago today, my life changed forever. It was exactly 2 years ago that I entered the MTC in Provo. I know it's no secret how homesick I was, but looking back, I have no regrets. I learned SO much as a missionary and I'm grateful for the time I got to serve. Sometimes I miss Sweden so much that I cry a little. Is that normal? I mean, I love being home, but Sweden was home too. I have like a second family there! There's really no point to this post. I just thought I'd throw that out there. I have some friends leaving on their missions this week and I have to admit I'm a little jealous. They're going to have so much fun!! It's the best experience EVER and I wouldn't trade it for anything. So I guess I'm saying...I MISS YOU SWEDEN AND SWEDISH!!! älskar dig!!!!

No comments: