
Hey, everyone. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and move the blog from my website. Exciting, I know. Anyway, school's out now and I have no life...I'm working for the City of Mesa again this summer. I'll be lifeguarding at Carson Pool in Mesa. I'm really looking forward to working someplace new this year.
As some of you may know, my brother, Jake, got his mission call two weeks ago. He got called to the England London South mission, English speaking (Sarah wanted to know what the native language in England was...it was pretty funny). He leaves September 18 and goes to the MTC in Preston, England. He's very excited to leave and a little miffed at having to spend the entire summer here. I can't imagine why he'd be down. I mean who wouldn't want to spend a summer in 110 degree weather when they have a two-year stint in Europe to look forward to?
1 comment:
Welcome welcome, nice to have you on the bandwagon! :)
Post a Comment